Ways to Join
Mail in the application to:
California Narcotic Officers' Association
PO Box 55009
Santa Clarita, CA 91385-0009
If you prefer, call the office and we'll mail or fax an application to you.
Or e-mail any questions to email@example.com
This form is for sworn law enforcement officers only.
Support Team Applicants should not use this form.
New Membership Dues - $100
Renewal Dues - $100
Support Team - $100 or more
The Benefits of Membership in CNOA
- Regional and statewide training programs
- P.O.S.T. CPT for recognized classes
- College credits for training classes
- Reduced training costs
- Legislative representation
- Training for qualification as an expert witness
- Quarterly magazine
- Certificate for FREE CNOA training class worth up to $45 when joining or renewing membership
- Scholarship Awards
- Annual Special Recognition Awards
- Amusement park discounts for great spots like Knott's Berry Farm & Magic Mountain
- Travel and Rental car discounts
- Enhanced Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (Update Beneficiary Form)
- Families of CNOA Members killed in the line of duty receive an additional $10,000 paid from the Survivor's Memorial Fund.
A Member who signs up 5 new members will receive one year free membership certificate.
The membership certificate is transferable and can be given to a friend.
A Member who signs up 10 new members will receive Level 1 award and an American Express Gift Card with a value of $100.
A Member who signs up 25 new members will receive Level 1 and 2 awards plus a complimentary Institute tuition and lodging.
Download the Membership Drive Application