Diamond Bar, CA - South Coast Air Quality Management District
May 09 - 10, 2017
**TWO DAY** Tuesday & Wednesday, May, 9 & 10th 0800-1700 16 HOUR
This class will teach the student the different types of Human Trafficking occurring and new trends that are developing. The class will discuss the laws and legislature that had been implemented and how it affects law enforcement today. This class will give patrol officers, investigators, and supervisors additional tools on how to recognize Human Trafficking indicators that are occurring within their communities and enforcement. Once a human trafficking crime is identified, the student will be able to take it to the next steps, by utilizing a variety of tools for a successful takedown of the organization or criminal enterprise.
- History of Human Trafficking, Resources and Partnerships
- Pimping, Pandering, Human Trafficking; Application of law
- Victimology; Exploitation; Pimping/Human Trafficking Sub-Culture
- Missed Opportunities, Evidence, Patrol Tips;
- Debt Bondage (Brothels), Money Laundering; Asset Forfeiture
- Backpage Basics; Internet investigative tools; Facebook Teaser
- Street-based; Internet; In-call/ Out-call Cases; Brothels and Massage Parlors; Search Warrants and SB 178 preparation
- Facebook, Tagged, KiK, POF, and the like…
- Court Prep & Expert Testimony, Victim Impact Statements, Sentencing Considerations, 1275 Motions, PC Declarations, Bail Enhancements, Prosecutors (Conditional Exams, Material Witness Holds, Juveniles)
- OC Human Trafficking Task Force Investigator Happy J. Medina (Anaheim PD)
- Orange County Deputy District Attorneys assigned to prosecuting human trafficking.
Payment must to be made by debit or credit card at the time of registration. Class does fill up limited seating. Any cancellations with refund have to be done prior May 1 st . No payments by check will be accepted. Any questions contact the Region 3 board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE CLASS CERTIFICATES NOT ACCEPTED FOR TWO DAY CASSES
Member and Non-Member Price: $80.00
South Coast Air Quality Management District
21865 Copley Dr
Diamond Bar, CA 91765